Type: Sedan
Doors: 2
Year: 1965
Mileage: 176000
VIN: 315176067
Vehicle Title: Clean
Item location: San Diego, California, United States

1965 Volkswagen Type III Additional Info:

Looking for quick sale. This is a 1965 VW Notchback. Probably a two owner car. It belonged to my friend who passed last month. I'm selling it for the heirs. 176K original miles. It's been owned by Jerry since about 1974 and garage kept. I believe it's been a southern California its whole life. The car has no rust that I've seen. It starts right up, the brakes are great, and it goes 65mph without a problem. I believe that the engine has less than 10K miles since rebuild by VW Paradise in north county. The interior is nice without damage to the seats, floor carpeting was replaced several years ago. The original headliner has some small tears but hey, this is a 59 year old car. The transmission upshifts well but does gear grind a bit when downshifting from 3rd to 2nd gear. There was one accident several years back that had been repaired by La Jolla Autobody. I have pictures of the event and repairs. There is a small oil leak from the engine like most air cooled VW's. The title is clear. The car is ready to sell. The color is L 563 safari beige. I can help arrange shipping.