/ /

66 Bronco half cab Single owner since 1968

Make: Ford
Model: Bronco
Type: Truck
Trim: Half cab
Year: 1966
Mileage: 9,630
VIN: U15fl771012
Color: Red
Engine: 6 cylinder
Cylinders: 6
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Manual
Drive type: Manual
Interior color: Red
Vehicle Title: Clear
Item location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

1966 Ford Bronco Additional Info:

Single owner since 19681966 Brono half cab.170 in line 6cylinder.Runs and drives good.4 wheel drive works fine.3spd manual transmission is on the column and shifts fine.Body is straight, 95% rust free, the other 5% is surface rust. Windshield has crack, all other glass I s good. Windows roll up and down as they should.Tires are weathered.Cb but missing antenna, radio works.Seat on driver side needs repair, or recover whole seat.Take a look at pics, and happy bidding.If you have a 0 rating, please call first before bidding.I reserve the right to cancel any bidder with a 0 rating.310 902 9330. Please leave a message if I can't answer, I will call you back asap.