/ /

Fully Restored 1977 Chevrolet El Camino Classic with 350 v8 AZ car

Make: Chevrolet
Model: El Camino
SubModel: Classic
Type: Standard Cab Pickup
Trim: Classic
Year: 1977
Mileage: 107300
VIN: 1D80L7R453975
Color: White
Engine: 350/5.7l
Cylinders: 8
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Automatic
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: Black
Drive side: Left-hand drive
Vehicle Title: Clean
Item location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

1977 Chevrolet El Camino Classic Additional Info:

Chevrolet El Camino Classic. Factory trim, glass, and sheet metal throughout. Original engine, transmission, suspension and other drive components. 90% OEM factory, the other 10% is performance and some interior upgrades.

Not a body off restoration but it would be very difficult to tell otherwise. Did not need a restoration to begin with, but was certainly showing its age out in the Arizona sun. Engine and carb, transmission, driveshaft and rear end all rebuilt. Full vehicle disassembly painted factory Ermine White base with clear coat; gloss black chassis saver underneath - should remain in its current condition for quite a while to come.

The 350 4-barrel engine was the most powerful available for the year and while the Classic Trim level was the highest for the year, this specific car was not equipped with a lot of 'luxury' features from the factory.The 4th-Gen cars were physically the largest of all the generations.

Aside from fluids and grease, wear-able parts replaced with new include:

355ci engine internals, timing chain, valvetrain, distributor, spark plugs and wires, water pump, radiator, hoses, thermostat, v-belts, starter, fuel pump, mounts, TH350 internals, u-joints, axle shafts, ring and pinion, differential, bearings, master cylinder, rotors, calipers, pads, shoes, springs, lines, shocks, battery, cables, bulbs and sockets, tires, alignment, A.C. compressor and related, lines, wiper motor and washer pump, wiper blades, carpet, seats, headliner, weatherstripping and seals, body mounts, cowl vent, door pins, door bumpers, etc..

Aside from all the Chromed stuff, actual upgrades over stock include:

Cam, valvetrain, higher compression pistons, double roller timing chain, aluminum intake, air cleaner, Sanden Style A.C. compressor with R134 (lines are currently getting pressed and are omitted from the pictures), ceramic spark plug wires, ceramic long tube headers, true dual exhaust with H-pipe, SFI flexplate, red top battery, various braided cables and lines, tranny shift kit and valvebody, torque converter, floor shifter, tachometer, mechanical gauge trio in place of stock clock, bucket seats, 3.73 gears, posi differential, rear sway bar, rear air shocks, Rally wheels and bigger tires

1973-77 El Camino's aren't too popular and really do not seem to be being restored. As such there isn't a lot of aftermarket support, and what is there is relatively expensive. Hopefully you like what I have done here. Feel free to contact me with questions, I am a motivated seller. Will help organize shipping for out-of-state buyers.