/ /

1958 chevrolet apache 3100 fleetside

Make: Chevrolet
Model: Other Pickups
Type: Standard Cab Pickup
Year: 1958
Mileage: 97,924
VIN: 3A58K122894
Color: Green
Engine: 235 6cyl
Cylinders: 6
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Manual
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: Gray
Drive side: Left-hand drive
Vehicle Title: Clear
Item location: Loveland, Colorado, United States

1958 Chevrolet Other Pickups Additional Info:

Up for sale is my 1958 Apache 3100 fleetside shortbed original paint truck. The truck is all original, running and driving with a clean Colorado title. This is a three owner truck, the second owner owned it from the mid-sixties until his death in the early 2000's. The truck runs great, and shifts smooth. It's got the original 235 6cyl with a 4-speed trans. Everything works on the truck from the horn to the e-brake. It fires right up no problem. It needs tires, and two of the wheels are the original split rims. It also has a small leak at a brake line. 90% of the time it stops fine, the other 10% requires one pump of the pedal to get it back.
Rust wise it needs cab corners, there's a quarter sized rust hole in the passenger floor, the passenger side lower hinge pocket has some rust, along with the bottoms of the fenders as is usual with these trucks. The step boxes have a couple small spots where rust is starting, and there's a few tiny spots on the front fenders. I have pics of all of it, message me if you'd like them.The body is very dent free, including the inside of the bed. It still has it's original bed wood. It has no weird rust in the roof or anything like that, and the floors are great.
The truck has great patina and is just an honest old truck, it's hard to find unmolested versions of these early fleetsides.
I'm not going to be able to work on this truck, so I want to send it to a good home. Buyer is responsible for pick up or delivery, and I can assist with being available whenever needed.
Thanks for looking.