/ /


Make: Cadillac
Model: Fleetwood
Type: Coupe
Year: 1977
Mileage: 25,000
VIN: 686957Q136462
Color: Burgundy
Cylinders: 8
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Automatic
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: Burgundy
Drive side: Left-hand drive
Vehicle Title: Clear
Item location: Wind Gap, Pennsylvania, United States

1977 Cadillac Fleetwood Additional Info:

Im selling this for a friend of mine and it runs great just needs cosmetic work, all In all good condition. Its for sale locally so I may pull it from the listings at anytime unless bids are present. Im asking you come check it out before hand or just ask for more info and pics.

located in 18091 zip code

please email me and I can give you an address to see it at. right off the main highway rt33 at a strip mall.

non refundable deposit

pick up only unlesswe agree onother arrangements prior to bidding . that should be pretty clear for 99% of the peopl, BUT, theres always the other 1%